In less than a few weeks, Autism Awareness Month will come in full swing. To make your life easier, I’ll give you an outline of the following to do instead
- Don’t light your house “Blue” and don’t “walk in red”. Blue is a single color that was created by Autism Speaks, an organization that came 40 years after the Autism Society of America that standardized a 4 color /shaped puzzle piece for autism awareness. The National Autism Association is also a blue colored organization. Red came up by the noisy, obnoxious “self advocates”, who think that autism is a 100% gift that can’t be challenged at all.
- If it weren’t for Autism Speaks, I probably wouldn’t have a site as they demonize autism.
- Stop believing in the vaccinations causing autism!
- Please research Autism Speaks before endorsing them
- If any government endorses LIUB, they are also endorsing murder (read below) and of such can be consituted for endorsing hate speech
- Do not observe Worldwide Autism Awareness Day (April 2nd) because it’s a day sponsored by the corporation
- Always be skeptical of any autism content on NBC Universal owned properties as the founder of Autism Speaks was their longtime chairman.
- Avoid watching CNBC or MSNBC during the first couple of days as many respect Bob Wright, the founder who wasn’t their boss but a friend which means unobjective questioning.
- By judging a book by it’s cover Bob Wright’s “Wright Stuff” book to be released by April will probably cover up his “wrong” doings at Autism Speaks (and NBC if you are disgruntled affiliate)
- Search on YouTube for the decade old Autism Every Day of what Autism Speaks allowed to go to the whole world that was produced by a former Boston TV journalist and please pass it along!
- Do not focus on children, focus on hopeless verbal adults that are also autistic instead. Children are the minority
- Learn to ACCEPT, TOLERATE, FORGIVE, LOVE and UNDERSTAND ALL individuals on the autism spectrum
- Autistics aren’t looking for just a job to be scared working, they also want a diverse lifestyle (not heard often by the self described “self advocates”
This is just a brief sample of what you can do to make April suck less
2017 Preface: I scrapped most of the original writing to insert what “hopeless” really meant. When I branded this site, I couldn’t even imagine the bullet points would be so true! Being in the previous toxic environment was the catalyst to this site and my feelings that had the majority control at the time.
The definition of “hopeless” means the following:
feeling or causing despair about something
The definition of despair means:
showing the loss of all hope
In the Thesaurus sense, despair means for adjectives :
gloomy, depressed, discouraged, demoralized, deviated, suicidal [don’t blame me], pessimistic
In the context of the Hopeless Autistic, it means that the bulleted points are not hope and:
- They won’t be able to find an ideal, and reasonable day program
- They won’t be able to find an ideal support staff
- That they will not be able to have a reasonable and healthy social life
- And won’t be able to find love
I don’t want to sidetrack the discussion on being a “hopeless autistic”, but a reoccurring subject (that I previously wrote on unnamed blog a couple years ago) was on love relevant to the autism spectrum disorder. In 2015, hopeless romantics who also are autistics are very high because
- Lack of education on the issue. Many youngsters were ether unexposed to ASD, therefore they have no clue. They were ether misguided, misinformed or was told to run the other direction if “a big and fat weirdo” came and approached you.
- If you don’t believe that stereotype exists, well thank some “experts” in the Granite State that have actually used video and narratives featuring the big and fat weird guy stereotypes
- Professionals would rather work with them then have a fling at night with one. Even if you met them as a stranger on say a dating service. They have no interest.
- “Being around people your own age” can only work if there are people begin with! (Notice the reoccurring tone about Millenials and how they are so urban wannabees and how I’ve mentioned they explicitly hate New Hampshire in the past on social media? The hatred didn’t help matters growing up in the largest affulenza ridden communities.)
- We now go into the moral obligation of marriage. It would be the morally or ethically right thing to marry someone. Then we go into a financial problem. When you become married, it’s no different or less than a merger and acquisition. If you want to use the simple last name metaphor, basically the man buys out the woman. The problem is when one is on Social Security, that the assets are tied as one as well. Which would really suck if your other spouse is all perfectly normal. The legality is your spouse would have to cut their hours or to be direct – be disabled themselves. (Sadly Social Security is a requirement to all those startup, short term work programs – more on that next year, that )
- Millenials not tolerant to individuals on ASD, it bears repeating
I hope this explains the reason if you see or hear some hopeless autistic also coming off as a hopeless romantic that this may be the reason why.
Some days I cry and some nights before I go to sleep, I cry as well. It’s so bad, I can’t even tear up and you can’t even hear me. Even people tell me I “look like” I’m about to cry.
The emotions, expectations, the potential failures I’ve done on a single day, trying to do the “right” thing has caused me to freeze-up. And of this, I start to just cry. and say to myself “WHY CAN’T I DO THINGS ‘RIGHT’?! WHAT MISTAKE DID I DO TODAY? WHY DO PEOPLE PUT ME UP ON A GODDAMN PEDESTAL BUT THEN KNOCK ME DOWN WHEN I MAKE A SIMPLE, DEMENTED MISTAKE?!” WHY IS THE SYSTEM SO BROKEN?”
And people think only low functioning people are so hopeless… well you’re naive to believe in that! News Alert: MODERATE TO HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISTICS ARE JUST AS HOPELESS – OR EVEN WORSE!