2017 Preface: I scrapped most of the original writing to insert what “hopeless” really meant. When I branded this site, I couldn’t even imagine the bullet points would be so true! Being in the previous toxic environment was the catalyst to this site and my feelings that had the majority control at the time.
The definition of “hopeless” means the following:
feeling or causing despair about something
The definition of despair means:
showing the loss of all hope
In the Thesaurus sense, despair means for adjectives :
gloomy, depressed, discouraged, demoralized, deviated, suicidal [don’t blame me], pessimistic
In the context of the Hopeless Autistic, it means that the bulleted points are not hope and:
- They won’t be able to find an ideal, and reasonable day program
- They won’t be able to find an ideal support staff
- That they will not be able to have a reasonable and healthy social life
- And won’t be able to find love
I don’t want to sidetrack the discussion on being a “hopeless autistic”, but a reoccurring subject (that I previously wrote on unnamed blog a couple years ago) was on love relevant to the autism spectrum disorder. In 2015, hopeless romantics who also are autistics are very high because
- Lack of education on the issue. Many youngsters were ether unexposed to ASD, therefore they have no clue. They were ether misguided, misinformed or was told to run the other direction if “a big and fat weirdo” came and approached you.
- If you don’t believe that stereotype exists, well thank some “experts” in the Granite State that have actually used video and narratives featuring the big and fat weird guy stereotypes
- Professionals would rather work with them then have a fling at night with one. Even if you met them as a stranger on say a dating service. They have no interest.
- “Being around people your own age” can only work if there are people begin with! (Notice the reoccurring tone about Millenials and how they are so urban wannabees and how I’ve mentioned they explicitly hate New Hampshire in the past on social media? The hatred didn’t help matters growing up in the largest affulenza ridden communities.)
- We now go into the moral obligation of marriage. It would be the morally or ethically right thing to marry someone. Then we go into a financial problem. When you become married, it’s no different or less than a merger and acquisition. If you want to use the simple last name metaphor, basically the man buys out the woman. The problem is when one is on Social Security, that the assets are tied as one as well. Which would really suck if your other spouse is all perfectly normal. The legality is your spouse would have to cut their hours or to be direct – be disabled themselves. (Sadly Social Security is a requirement to all those startup, short term work programs – more on that next year, that )
- Millenials not tolerant to individuals on ASD, it bears repeating
I hope this explains the reason if you see or hear some hopeless autistic also coming off as a hopeless romantic that this may be the reason why.
I’m someone floating and drowning with sadness.
I can’t save myself anymore.
I see everyone else living their life to the fullest.
While I just float away and observing life like I am a third person.
I know I don’t have a future. My life is floating away and there is nothing I can do about it.
I’m tired of living in a heightened, fearful, conservative, “do safe” things of life.
I don’t like how people have chopped off my identity of being a guy.
I am embarrassed of being who I am. I wished I was stronger, more independent, much stronger.
I wished I had a stronger family.
I wished the important people in my life were held accountable of their blatant weakness and lack of strength.
I was born a hopeless autistic, and I will die as one.