Clickford Media is seeking for part time, in house Compliance Coordinator.
The role of a Compliance Coordinator…
- Acting as a central point of contact to enforce company policies and laws related to the location of the customer and the headquarters
- The ability to monitor ethical and complaint business practices
- The mediator for legal and litigation.
- Oversee content created by Clickford Media
- To work and oversee subcontractors work
- The ability to work with Techie Crafts
- The working knowledge of addressing technological requests to IT departments
- The ability to address corporate malfeasance in a calm, cool and collective matter
- At least 5 years working in an anti-corruption business unit
- At least 5 years of experience in legal
- Working knowledge on Human Resources
- Preferably experience in media production is recommended, but not required.
- Technical experiences using FileMaker Pro, IBM Lotus Notes and other in-house applications systems
- The ability to raise corporate alarms in a graceful matter.