CliMS – (Remote/For Hire Production)
A production associate will be responsible for one or more of the responsibilities shown below.
* Producer (planning, coordinating, paying unions if that work is needed)
* Assisting the Videographer with tripod positions, etc
* Assistant Editor, browsing through the actual media cataloging them by metadata
* Graphics Coordinator, preset set graphics prior to presenting
* Technical Director
* CG Operator
* Audio Operator, using an analog board
A New Hampshire Drivers License, be willing to have a background check. An experience of 5 years in the field. The willingness of working in a startup environment. Previous experience in videography, and editing is preferred. Avid, legacy Final Cut Pro >7, or Adobe is ideal. Candidate is willing to work without benefits, and be able to be paid per hour on projects, and is willing to learn a startup’s own workflow. Must be able to travel to any location in the Central New England region.