Over the last decade, I’ve used various dating sites or apps. I’ll be direct and say I have tried virtually all of them. Since then, Match-dot-com has acquired all the major domestic dating sites and apps from OKcupid to Tinder, to Plenty of Fish and even more apps. Once owned by IAC/InterActive Corp, ran by the ex Fox-Czar, Barry Diller, the company today only has about 14% of the market share domestically; but yet the Trust Busters, of the Dept of Justice doesn’t see them as a monopoly.
…the more liberal the female, the more anti-male she is, and the closer she’s south and east of Mass 128; or is in higher education at some institution within that beltway, she’ll be less tolerant to men because the institutions make men look bad…
What Women have Lacked on Dating Platforms
I am going to tell you what I feel about dating sites; and how gentlemen are always screwed over by out control females.
- Lack of reason or realistic expectations From the view of a female, they really believe there is a Mr. Right. We can thank millennial and Disney for giving the Disney Girls a bad perspective on the dream-guy.
- Girls are always complaining about what guy they don’t want: Yet they cannot or often fail to provide constructive language of what they are looking for. They get vague on what they want, but get dark of what they aren’t looking for.
- 95% of the men in the world are strange; compared to their 98%. I cannot speak for women; but if they are putting themselves out there; there is a risk there’s going to be weirdos, on both genders but NOT ALL MEN ARE CREEPS. FULL STOP. NO DISCUSSION
- Small-talk is NOT OK, but yet it’s suggested to be an ice breaker. I cannot underscore the mixed messages girls/ladies are asking for. From a male’s perspective; and from my perceptive, we have to walk with broken eggshells because women can be erratic online. You almost can’t say anything to them.
- Living in the Greater Boston region: the more liberal the female, the more anti-male she is, and the closer she’s south and east of Mass 128; or is in higher education at some institution within that beltway, she’ll be less tolerant to men because the institutions make men look bad, but #MeToo turned that into a double-standard.
- Doubting if one is catfished, referring to the infamous MTV series. While data is not available, I as a one time user, wondered if these females were really real, and majority of the guys were dealing with women faking themselves on the platforms. This is being based on the perception that men are catfishing countless women like how many of the people who appeared on the series. (It should be noted, that in the original indie film, Catfish – it was a married woman who played with Nev’s soul on Facebook.)
- Women are insistent to control the platforms to their agendas Ladies are actually using Tinder to seek relationships, like LTR types despite the app’s reputation for a casual dating or the flagship app for a one night stand! Women have no accountability to take responsibility for whatever app or service they use and not understand the overall expectations. Like with any app, I used Tinder for a period of time to just play with it to see how it worked, of course knowing the general expectation. However my perception of the app was forced to be changed when I saw women wanted more than sex-like experiences.
Social Deficiencies as a Systematic Issue
While an elder girl hits-the-figurative-wall by 30, as her reproductive abilities shrink in multitude for every year that follows to the menopausal stage; she needs to adapt her views to something more realistic, such as finding a 5 out of a 10 guy, or someone who isn’t so perfect looking or perfect in personality. I will refuse to use sexual market value or the coded SMV language, as that would be sexist; but I will say that if a girl does not look as youthful and fit, men won’t like that either.
The rise of feminism, and female liberations along with the infamous #MeToo movement (again there’s absolutely no excuse, full stop, no discussion from Harvey Weinstein, Bill O’Reilly, the late Roger Ailes, or Les Moonves, Matt Lauer, etc.) HOWEVER these creeps of the male population is likely than a fraction of one percentage point!
Advice for dating sites often suggest men to change their behaviors; and yet females with the Dreamy-Guy-Who-Kn0ws-How-To-Take-Care-of-Me-Without-A-Roadmap; is never told to tone her expectations down. Men are always stupid and are murders out of a Lifetime Movie.
I blame this on the Web, its Graphical User Interface, of checking boxes to getting the dream guy; while this writer, that is believed to be a gentleman was open to any individual female. The ability to attempt to find love for the last generation is really a smoke-in-the-mirrors than some happy fairy tale.
Sadly I have to say I have been abused, and exploited more by women than I would never would think of doing it to them.
I don’t blame the girl or female in question, I blame her parents. Chances are the ones who never respond or always has a grief towards men and make a deal with it on her profiles, had a sister figure that in reality was her mother; and the most hated man in her life was her father, the man who helped create that human being.
Can We Learn from Other Cultures (if hell we are going to be a Multicultural nation anyway?)
I’ll end it with this: Either last year or 2018, I was getting pizza at one of the places on the Hampton strip on Ocean Blvd. The girl had a different skin tone, likely a Latino. I smiled at her, I kinda visually flirted with her. After taking my order to walk back to the beach; I heard the elder man who also was working the counter; that could be old enough to be her father (if he wasn’t) said within earshot “he likes you”.
I think learning from other cultures is highly important, because it’s in that group that Americans need to be reminded, and be taught to have social skills. I have came to a conclusion that women have not been taught the same level of social expectations a guy has; and the guy has to take that load by being unfairly single. Sadly I have to say I have been abused, and exploited more by women than I would never would think of doing it to them.
America is no longer a responsible country with grown adults, it’s a one way street and one has to be 200% responsible, and the other half has protected-class to do whatever they want. By telling the context of this post; the reader should know who I am referring this to. You do the thinking.